How to notify OVO Energy directly
How do you register a death with OVO Energy?
You can notify OVO Energy of a death by:
What documentation will OVO Energy need?
OVO Energy requires you to supply the following:
- The deceased's name, account number, address and date of death
- An up-to-date meter reading
What happens next?
OVO Energy should be in contact to arrange a necessary transfer of the account, or to finalise the closing of the account.
About Life Ledger
Who you can notify with Life Ledger
Life Ledger is free to send death notifications
What you need
- Date of Birth
- Date of Death
- Full name and usual address
- Death certificate or interim death certificate (scan or photograph)
- A piece of photographic ID, such as a passport of driving licence, to upload and verify your identity. (scan or photograph)
Life Ledger can help
Our platform allows you to notify service providers and relevant companies quickly and efficiently. At no cost to you, we aim to reduce the administerial stress surrounding the loss of a loved one.